NOTICE is hereby given that the Special General Meeting of the Kenya Squash Rackets Association(KSRA) will be held on 30th November 2018 at 6.30 p.m. at Impala Club Ngong Road, to transact the following business.
- Confirmation of the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on 16th February 2018 at Impala Club.
- Secretary to read the notice convening the meeting.
- Report of the Secretary.
- Report by Chairman
- Election of committee Members.
- Any other business.
The following elective positions will be vacant and up for election.
2) Two(2) Vice-Chairmen
3) The Honorary Secretary
4) The Honorary Treasurer
5) Seven(7) committee members
For the elections, the following requirements must be met:
- All candidates must Submit their interest/nomination to our KSRA Secretariat via a signed written letter(not via email) before the 21st November 2018 and must have a proposer and a seconder.
- All parties (candidates, their proposers and seconders) must be bona fide KSRA members.
- All parties (candidates, their proposers and seconders) must be of good standing with KSRA and not in breach of chapter six(6) of the Kenya Constitution and our KSRA constitution/Rules & Regulations.
- All candidates must also comply with the following requirements as per the Sports Act i.e have a certificate of Good Conduct, clearance from KRA, clearance from EACC and from clearance HELB.
- All candidates must be ready to adhere to Anti-doping rules and regulations.
- All parties (candidates, the proposer and seconder) must indicate their full official names(as they appear on the KSRA register) and append their signatures on the nomination letter.
NB: KSRA Membership Registration is an on-going exercise.
Dated this 8th day of November 2018.